Hi! I’m Lexie
In a nut shell - I'm a former Family Therapist turned Speaker, Astrologer, and Spiritual Awakening Teacher.
Essentially that means that I paid a lot of money to become a therapist only to realize that my real passion is helping womxn uncover who they are and learn about their spiritual selves.
I do this by creating group programs, courses, and doing 1:1 coaching that helps my clients learn more about themselves and their purpose.
In particular, my favorite way to help people understand themselves is by looking at their personal astrology. This is sometimes called Natal Chart Readings or Birth Chart readings. I believe that all of us are just pieces of the Universe trying to experience itself here on Earth. However; when we came to the Earth... we forgot the magnificence that we are.
So we started to rely on the conditioning that our parents, society, and religion told us in order to find out who we are, what we're supposed to do, and understand why we're here.
However; for most people - following those rules has left them feeling unhappy and "lost".
And that's where I come in.
My purpose is to remind you that you're a Spiritual Being having a very real Human experience. You're more than your job or your childhood wounds.
You're the Sun, Venus, Saturn, Uranus, and all the other planets....
You ARE the Universe and I'm here to remind you of that and teach you how to connect to your Highest Self so you can make choices that support your Intuitive purpose.
I'd love to learn more about you and how I can help you - so be sure to book a discovery call with me!
- I am certified in Reiki levels I & II
- I have a 19 year old cat who've I had since I was 15 years old!
- Growing up, I played the flute, oboe and clarinet
- I was homeschooled from 6th grade till college
- I was in a homeschool association (with over 100 kids in it) and was the President of our Yearbook, Editor of our Monthly Newsletter, on the Mock Trial Team, and President of our Theater team.
- Which is probably why you won't be shocked that I'm a Capricorn Stellium (meaning I have a LOT of Capricorn in my chart). I am a Leo Moon, which helps me to not be boring with all that Capricorn! lol haha
- I started my first business at 9 years old - I sold candy at the park. I had a table, signs, biz hours, and even offered discounts on holidays. lol
- I started an after school care program at 15 years old for low income families to help single parents with low cost childcare and education.
- I have a Masters in Human Services in Marriage & Family Therapy
- I'm technically an ordained pastor and can wed couples! So if you're looking to get married - let me know! lol haha
- My all time favorite TV Show is The Office
- I attended acting school at Second City in Chicago; the same acting school that Steve Carell, Tina Fey, and Chris Farley went to. #TheaterLife #ImprovVibes
- New York City is home to me; but I've traveled to (or lived in) Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, California, Virginia, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Virginia, DC, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, Missouri, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, The Bahamas, and Puerto Rico. I traveled a LOT as a kid and I can't wait to travel some more! (Blame it on my Mercury in Sagittarius!)
- Also, I'm OBSESSED with all things Disney or Twilight. lol haha #DontJudgeMe They raise my vibes!